Christian Aid Mission
Christian Aid Mission is a non-profit organization that serves as a non-denominational foreign mission board assisting more than 500 ministries overseas with tens of thousands of indigenous or native missionaries in the field. These ministries are currently engaging more than 1,000 unreached people groups in more than 100 countries around the world.
For more than 60 years, Christian Aid Mission has sought to establish a witness for our Lord in every tribe and nation (Matthew 24:14) by assisting highly effective indigenous ministries who serve in poorer countries overseas. Their focus is on reaching the unreached for Christ in areas in the world where there is no witness for Christ, where foreign missionaries are not allowed, or where Christians suffer because of poverty or persecution.
Christian Aid Mission is unique in that when a donor gives a gift to a certain ministry, 100% of that gift goes to that ministry. Christian Aid Mission raises its own administrative and fundraising expenses independently so we can support the ministries as much as possible. Each native ministry is fully independent and not an affiliate of Christian Aid Mission. There is no legal or denominational bond between the two.
Christian Aid Mission is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
- Steve Van Valkenburg, Christian Aid Mission, July 11, 2014
- Steve VanValkenburg, Christian Aid Mission, April 24, 2014
- Steve VanValkenberg, Christian Aid Mission
- Rosa Contreras Hart, Christian Aid Mission, April 01, 2014
- Slavik Radchuk, Christian Aid Mission, March 06, 2014
- Steve Van Valkenburg, Christian Aid Mission
- CAM - Rae Burnett 2012-12-26
- CAM - Rae Burnett 2012-08-01
- CAM - Bill Bray 2012-07-25
- CAM - Bill Bray 2012-06-06
- MH17 crisis: Day Six
- Typhoon season begins in the Philippines
- US donors help widows in need
- Iraqi Kurds accused of helping terrorists
- Steps of faith and overwhelming need
- Duck project sparks Gospel conversations
- Christians in North Korea face more hardship
- Boko Haram terrorists turn to Christ
- Iraqi Christians under siege throughout country
- Jungle in Colombia no match for missionaries
PO Box 9037
Fax: (434) 295-6814
MNN FEATURED LINKS25 July, 2014
- Support Open Doors work with the persecuted church here.
- Contact GAIN USA to send help to refugee families in Iraq.
- Help IMB students raise awareness and make a difference in the world in Jesus name!
- Help this missionary couple with the Mission Society break down the barrier of spiritual darkness.
- Change the future of a street kid in India.
Featured Mission Group
Scriptures In Use
Christian Aid Mission
Vision Beyond Borders
Faith Comes By Hearing
Open Doors USA
Slavic Gospel Association
Featured Mission TripLocation: India
Magnificent historical sites attract millions of tourists and students from across India and the world to India's Rajasthan state. But the beautiful architecture can't cure the brokenness they carry with them--a cure that is only found in Jesus. Partnering with national India Campus Crusade for Christ® staff members and local churches, you will have the...
Find Out More About This Trip