Food for the Hungry
Food for the Hungry was founded by Dr. Larry Ward in 1971. We are a Christian, international relief and development organization which helps some of the world’s most disadvantaged people in more than 35 countries worldwide. Through child development programs, agriculture and clean-water projects, health and nutrition programs, education and micro-enterprise loans, we seek to end spiritual and physical hungers. You can become involved by donating,joining our Prayer Network,sponsoring a child, travelingoverseason a short-term team orliving overseaswith our longer-term missionary group,”Hunger Corps”, or becoming an advocate via our stateside Volunteer Ministry.
- Pete Howard, Food for the Hungry
- FFH -- Raechel Myers
- FFH - Joy Eggerichs 2013-02-26
- FFH - Peter Howard 2013-01-22
- FFH - Dave Evans 2013-01-15
- FFH - Dave Evans 2012-12-07
- FFH - Peter Howard 2012-10-24
- FFH - Cameron Calabrese and Andrew Crawford 2012-06-27
- FFH - Peter Howard 2012-04-24
- FFH - Peter Howard 2011-12-21
- Ten creative ways to end poverty
- A holistic approach to end modern slavery
- Making voices heard for global food security
- Focus on faith, hope, and love
- Providing Stability at the Heart of Ministry to Refugees
- Striking Out Poverty in the Dominican Republic
- Justice and mercy in caring for the environment
- Knowing When It's Time to Leave - A Unique Approach to Ministry
- Reaching 2 Million Moms with Hope for Children in Guatemala
- Earth Day and food security: a common bond
MNN FEATURED LINKS31 August, 2016
- Use FMI's contact page and write a letter of encouragement to an Indonesian church planter. FMI will pass the message along!
- Help Louisiana flood victims! Pray, give, go.
- Find ways to get involved with the King's Table Ministries!
- Click here to find out more about OM Italy's work.
- Learn more about the Deaf Bible Society and ways you can reach the deaf in your community!