Food for the Hungry
Food for the Hungry was founded by Dr. Larry Ward in 1971. We are a Christian, international relief and development organization which helps some of the world’s most disadvantaged people in more than 35 countries worldwide. Through child development programs, agriculture and clean-water projects, health and nutrition programs, education and micro-enterprise loans, we seek to end spiritual and physical hungers. You can become involved by donating,joining our Prayer Network,sponsoring a child, travelingoverseason a short-term team orliving overseaswith our longer-term missionary group,”Hunger Corps”, or becoming an advocate via our stateside Volunteer Ministry.
- FFH -- Raechel Myers
- FFH - Joy Eggerichs 2013-02-26
- FFH - Peter Howard 2013-01-22
- FFH - Dave Evans 2013-01-15
- FFH - Dave Evans 2012-12-07
- FFH - Peter Howard 2012-10-24
- FFH - Cameron Calabrese and Andrew Crawford 2012-06-27
- FFH - Peter Howard 2012-04-24
- FFH - Peter Howard 2011-12-21
- FFH - Keith Wright 2011-08-15
- Obama calls to support African business, echoes 30 years of work
- Typhoon Rammasun impact
- Air dropping food in South Sudan
- Fifth Birthday and Beyond
- Illegal aliens or child refugees?
- Suffering family continues supporting child in Haiti
- 24,000 affected by Nicaragua earthquake
- Organic farming in Burundi: more than a health thing
- Should comic books always glorify violence?
- Fried crickets for sale
MNN FEATURED LINKS21 August, 2014
Featured Mission Group
Scriptures In Use
Christian Aid Mission
Vision Beyond Borders
Faith Comes By Hearing
Open Doors USA
Slavic Gospel Association
Featured Mission TripLocation: India
Magnificent historical sites attract millions of tourists and students from across India and the world to India's Rajasthan state. But the beautiful architecture can't cure the brokenness they carry with them--a cure that is only found in Jesus. Partnering with national India Campus Crusade for Christ® staff members and local churches, you will have the...
Find Out More About This Trip