To train, equip, and mobilize Christian leadership throughout Eurasia that will engage in indigenous evangelism, church-planting, holistic ministries, and church growth by developing creative and strategic ministries and by facilitating partnerships between nationals and Western Christians.
- Russia violates peace treaty with Ukraine.
- Mark Papierski, Russian Ministries
- Sergey Rakhuba, Russian Ministries 7-23-2014
- Sergey Rakhuba, Russian Ministries, July 10, 2014
- Wally Kulakoff, Russian Ministries
- George DeVyust - Voter Fraud - May 13, 2014
- Wally Kulakoff, Russian Ministries, April 28, 2014
- Sergey Rakhuba, Russian Ministries, April 22, 2014
- Special Easter Broadcast
- Wally Kulakoff, Russian Ministries, April 15, 2014
- Please pray for the persecuted church in Central Asia
- Pastors help reconcile violence in Eastern Europe
- Through tragedy, teacher goes from the ordinary to the extraordinary in Russia
- Islamic State capitalizes on resentment in Caucasus.
- Keeping children's hope and faith burning bright
- Mission Eurasia students bring hope to Ukraine
- Following Christ in Uzbekistan
- Forgotten war continues, Ukraine uneasy
- Next Generation professionals get spiritual training
- Amid oppression, the Kingdom of God grows
MNN FEATURED LINKS26 July, 2016
- Help Tent Schools International reach their fundraising goal of $32,000 for another school for refugee kids in Lebanon!
- Support World Mission in distributing Treasures and training disciples.
- Check out Family Christian's recently added active wear clothing line with faith designs and messaging, Active Faith.