Open Doors with Brother Andrew
The action of Open Doors ministry includes delivering Bibles, training materials, physical needs and other help to believers living in restricted countries worldwide. Open Doors’ calling especially includes the training of pastors and church leaders in evangelism, equipping them to effectively proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Open Doors is a non-profit, non-denominational international organization with 24 bases worldwide.
- Governments and persecution: Emily Fuentes, Open Doors USA
- Central African Republic, Open Doors USA
- David Curry, Open Doors USA, June 10, 2015
- Tim Muret - Open Doors USA
- David Curry, Open Doors USA, March 27, 2015
- David Curry on Boko Haram Cameroon attack - 1/14/2015
- Dalit persecution, Open Doors USA
- Kristin Wright, Open Doors USA, October 08, 2014
- David Curry, Open Doors USA
- Emily Fuentes, Open Doors USA
- French priest killed; first IS attack in Western church
- Restrictions on Egyptian Muslims' sermons not a good sign
- Attitudes towards Muslims in Europe
- Political kidnappings a confirmed threat in Egypt
- Refugee Olympic Team a symbol of triumph and belonging
- Religious freedom crumbling in Malaysia
- Extremist mob burns 80 Christian homes in Al-Beida village
- Egypt, Christian persecution, and Ramadan
- Iraqi government plans Fallujah take back
- Rome to honor Christian martyrs
MNN FEATURED LINKS28 July, 2016
- Asian Access works in nations all across Asia to raise up Christian leaders, encourage church congregations, and transform communities for Christ.
- There are a variety of ways you can help bring clean water and Living Water to those thirsty in body and soul.
- Read details of the End Modern Slavery Initiative Act.