Open Doors with Brother Andrew
The action of Open Doors ministry includes delivering Bibles, training materials, physical needs and other help to believers living in restricted countries worldwide. Open Doors’ calling especially includes the training of pastors and church leaders in evangelism, equipping them to effectively proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Open Doors is a non-profit, non-denominational international organization with 24 bases worldwide.
- Governments and persecution: Emily Fuentes, Open Doors USA
- Central African Republic, Open Doors USA
- David Curry, Open Doors USA, June 10, 2015
- Tim Muret - Open Doors USA
- David Curry, Open Doors USA, March 27, 2015
- David Curry on Boko Haram Cameroon attack - 1/14/2015
- Dalit persecution, Open Doors USA
- Kristin Wright, Open Doors USA, October 08, 2014
- David Curry, Open Doors USA
- Emily Fuentes, Open Doors USA
- Iraqi government plans Fallujah take back
- Rome to honor Christian martyrs
- Women, faith, and the global gender gap
- How can CPC list omit Iraq, Syria?
- Security efforts intensify in wake of Easter attack in Pakistan
- Sri Lanka ministry: Abandoned, but not forgotten
- Religious persecution is on the rise
- Genocide: What's in a name?
- The rise of persecution in Nigeria
- BJP crackdown threatens Christians