World Gospel Mission
With 320 missionaries and support staff serving on six continents and in more than 15 countries, World Gospel Mission is committed to making Christ known to all people and proclaiming the message of scriptural holiness to the ends of the earth. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit our missionaries are leading men, women, and children into personal relationships with Jesus Christ.
The command of our Lord to take the Gospel into all the world is at the very heart of every phase of our work. Our ministries include church planting, evangelism, discipleship, education, medical care, community health and development, agriculture, rescue missions, aviation, literature, etc.
WGM is also working to train national Christians to take the Good News to their own people, leading converts into self-propagating, self-supporting, and self-governing congregations.
- Bolivia not yet recovered from last year, floods strike again
- Ministry waiting out the violence in Kenya
- Kenya violence is affecting ministry
- Ministry assembles Bible distribution teams in Sudan
- Catalog sets sphere of influence in the mission field
- Fundraiser success a sign of God's provision
- Ministry uses online shopping to boost new project
- English classes in Hungary plant seeds of the Gospel
- A new catalogue helps short-term missions
- Good news from Haiti: more stability
P.O. Box 948