Next, the increasing cost of medication to treat burn patients is causing a hardship for one mission organization in Haiti. For Haiti With Love’s Eva DeHart. “The supplier who used to get it for free is no longer receiving it. And so, we’ve had to turn to other suppliers and start buying it. And, what that means is the best possible price that I’ve been able to find is to pay $13.50 for a jar that we used to pay $2.95 cents for.” DeHart says the Christian witness would end if they closed the clinic. “They know that this is God’s clinic and if we can’t provide the gift that we have been giving them for a long time, their natural inclination would be to blame God and we don’t want that.”
Story number 2 for 29 Aug 2000
PUBLISHED ON 29 August, 2000 BY davidvranish
- Primary Language:
- Primary Religion:
- Evangelical: %
Data from the Joshua Project
|Phone: (727) 938-3245|
Fax: (727) 942-6945
For Haiti with LoveP.O. Box 1017
Palm Harbor, FL
MNN FEATURED LINKS23 October, 2016
- Support Open Doors USA in their advocacy for persecuted Christians.
- Learn more about Women of Hope International.
- Find out more about ECM's ministries!
- Click here for more information about what FMI does in Pakistan.
- Did you know? The gift of a sewing machine can change life for an entire family in India!