MISSION Transforming lives through God’s Word VISION The work of Biblica will be complete when every person in the world is given the opportunity to encounter Jesus Christ through God’s Word and be transformed. CORE MINISTRY STRATEGIES Biblica makes the transforming message of God’s Word accessible for people in any life circumstance. We conduct ministry through three core strategies: Translation, Publishing, and Bible Engagement.
- Former Muslim now a Bible distributor in Kenya
- Are all Christians “called” to missions?
- The New Year, hope, and peace
- Regaining our perspective on election day
- Bring Your Bible to School Day opens faith conversations
- Western Christians' reading crisis
- Community Bible Engagement encouraging faith responses
- Emoji bible: legit or not legit
- Hope: the greatest need for Nigerians on the run
- Presidential Election: Where is our hope?
MNN FEATURED LINKS23 March, 2017
- Click here to learn more about Voice of the Martyrs’ advocacy for persecuted Christians.
- The Bible and discipleship training can be distributed through audio!
- It's time for YOU to help with sustainable water solutions for communities!
- Join Food for the Hungry as they work to end all forms of human poverty.