86% of Muslims have never met a true follower of Christ. These unengaged regions of the Muslim world aren’t just without the hope of Jesus: they’re desperate for it. As followers, God commissioned all of us with the gifts and tools to go; but before that, our hearts have to be open to saying “Yes.” Consider joining our team of nearly 1,500 workers worldwide bringing the message of hope into new and uncharted frontiers.
Follow Frontiers on Twitter @frontiers_usa
Frontiers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/frontiersusa
- Short-term missions in the Muslim world, long-term mindset
- Amid outrage, be a voice of hope
- Afghanistan: Heroes of the faith
- What Jonah teaches us about evangelism
- What’s your ‘frontier’ in God’s work?
- Education grant to help refugee children
- Fallujah refugees are coming to Christ
- Relationships through missions lead to faith conversations
- Muslim Testimonials Shed Light on Prayer Needs
- Muslim people and the God in their dreams