Life Matters Worldwide
Life Matters Worldwide is an international pro-life ministry dedicated to helping the Body of Christ articulate the biblical pro-life message in word and deed as they fulfill the Great Commission.
Life Matters assists the church in addressing sanctity of life issues through research, education, publications, seminars, training, and the development of biblically-based, evangelistic and compassionate outreaches. It also provides support and assistance to pregnancy care centers through staff and board training, strategic planning, national and regional conferences and, where qualified, financial grants.
Additionally, Life Matters Worldwide partners with mission agencies in the training of missionaries for pro-life ministry on the foreign field.
- On World Down Syndrome Day, noting a Down’s holocaust
- Are Christians really pro-life? Or just pro-birth?
- Abortion rates are the lowest they’ve been in 40 years
- Comprehensively celebrating Sanctity of Human Life
- Heartbeat Bill draws mixed responses
- Practical tips to champion Adoption Awareness Month
- Proclaiming ‘life’ in Central and Eastern Europe
- ‘Do No Harm Act’ a threat to religious freedom
- Assisted Suicide legislation passes in Canada
- LIFT: helping believers care for the elderly
PO Box 3158
Grand Rapids, MI