Wycliffe Bible Translators, or Wycliffe USA, along with its partners and affiliated organizations, exists to eradicate Bible poverty so that all language communities will have the opportunity to be transformed by God’s Word and ultimately reflect God’s glory.
Working in 97 countries around the globe, Wycliffe oversees more than 7,000 translators, linguists, aviators, humanitarian workers, educators and administrators working alongside many partner organizations, local communities and national organizations.
Wycliffe has been involved in completing more than 830 New Testaments and 35 complete Bibles, impacting 214 million people speaking 799 languages. They are currently involved in more than 1,500 programs. Access to God’s Word is essential to the fulfillment of the Great Commission, serving as a foundation for evangelism, discipleship, and church planting.
- Darlene Jerome, Wycliffe Bible Translators USA
- Kelly Chesnut -- Wycliffe Bible Translators
- Wade Remer -- Wycliffe Bible Translators USA
- Amish Bible, Wycliffe Bible Translators USA
- Reaching the Deaf for Christ, Deaf Opportunity OutReach
- Bible translation, Wycliffe USA
- Russ Hersman, Wycliffe Bible Translators USA, April 29, 2014
- Jeff and Heather Pubols, Wycliffe Bible Translators USA
- Bob Creson, Wycliffe Bible Translators USA
- WYC -- Bob Creson
- Women's Conference to revitalize
- Honoring commitment to God's Word
- Christmas bicycles make eternal impact
- Wycliffe USA celebrates 29 newly completed translations
- Serving at Wycliffe USA
- Missionary snapshot at Wycliffe USA
- Lubwisi New Testament
- Children learn a mission mindset through VBS
- Technology multiplies Bible translation efforts in Papua New Guinea
- International Day for the Unreached