Bibles For The World
The mission of Bibles For The World is to be a catalyst for individual and cultural transformation through the power of God’s Word. This means sharing the Good News of God’s love in Christ Jesus by ministering to the unreached, to the Church and to Christian leaders in developing nations, with a strong emphasis on India and surrounding nations. Bibles For The World values strategic partnerships and collaborations with a broad network of ministry partners, organizations and churches in order to:
- Strategically distribute Bibles, New Testaments, and other scripture portions to those across the globe who have little or no access to the Word of God;
- Raise up godly, well educated children through our affiliated schools in Northeast India. Many of those children and students are sponsored by friends and partners in North America through our sponsorship program, Partner parents (http://partnerparents.org);
- Demonstrate the love of Jesus Christ through compassionate outreaches and medical care for poor and needy people at our Sielmat Christian Hospital in Manipur, India.
- Educate, train and equip leaders through our Trinity College and Seminary in Manipur, India;
- Network with and encourage churches and national Christian leaders in India and the surrounding region for greater effectiveness in extending God’s Kingdom.
In May 2015, after 60-plus years of worldwide ministry, BFTW founders Rochunga and Mawii Pudaite turned the reins of Bibles For The World over to their son, John. John L. Pudaite had been serving BFTW since 2006 as Vice President for International Ministries, overseeing programs and activities around the world, though primarily in India. As President, John is passionate about expanding Bibles For The World’s reach to those least-reached peoples across the globe, as well as appropriating new technologies for distribution of God’s Word. John is also passionate about creating programs for sustainable development to impact lives and communities in developing regions.
- Nepal: what will 2017 bring?
- India: creative response to rupee challenge
- Nepal: rebuilding in more ways than one
- Mosquito nets help share the Gospel
- A legacy of passion for the Great Commission
- Celebrating the legacy of Bible missionary Rochunga Pudaite
- Child sponsorship works
- Medicine: the magnet of the Gospel
- Christians are dreaming big from the 'Top of the World'
- Your prayers needed as BFTW equips believers in Nepal