DOOR International aspires to reach the 70 million Deaf people worldwide for Christ.
Less than 2% of the global Deaf population knows Jesus as Savior, making them one of the world’s largest unreached and unengaged people groups.
DOOR International is a Deaf-led TRAINING and TRANSLATION ministry. We TRANSLATE the Bible into sign languages so we can TRAIN Deaf missionaries to share the Gospel and plant Deaf-led churches.
Check out the stories below to see how God is working through DOOR to reach the Deaf for Christ!
- DOOR leader captivates FOBAI audience
- Deaf girl beaten by family for her faith
- South Sudan's Deaf find hope amid despair
- Deaf church planters see change in Uganda
- Deaf churches find healing in Scripture
- Deaf school faces trouble in Kilifi County
- Finishing the task means reaching the Deaf
- South Asia persecution reaches Deaf communities
- Deaf Christians’ boldness speaks volumes
- Deaf reaching Deaf for Christ: DOOR International