Trans World Radio
TWR was founded in 1952 by Dr. Paul E. Freed. Broadcasts began in 1954. TWR is the most far-reaching Christian radio network in the world. We broadcast in more than 200 languages and dialects from 14 super-power transmitting sites, by satellite, and via the Internet. TWR broadcasts on more than 2,700 local stations around the globe and receives more than 1 million letters per year from listeners in over 160 countries.
TWR consists of an international staff of more than 1,000, and we partner with organizations in more than 40 countries worldwide.
TWR crosses geographic, political, religious, and educational barriers – oftentimes in places inaccessible to missionaries or where open evangelism is risky, restricted, or banned.
TWR adheres to meticulous standards of responsible stewardship and integrity set by the Evangelical Council of Financial Accountability (ECFA).
- TWR - Lauren Libby 2011-11-17
- TWR - Brent Bartlett 2008-12-18
- TWR - Drasko Djenovic 2008-09-10
- TWR - John Summerville 2008-06-25
- TWR - Tom Watkins 2007-11-28
- TWR - Jim Munger 2007-06-25
- TWR - Jim Munger 2007-01-22
- TWR - John Summerville 2007-01-08
- TWR - Jim Munger 2006-12-05
- TWR - Barbara Shantz 2006-08-30
- Coffee + missions = formula for success
- Trans World Radio launches new broadcast
- Pioneering visual media to reach the unreached
- Questions raised in wake of Castro’s death
- Venezuela: How long can it last?
- TWR Braces, Prays as Matthew Sweeps Caribbean
- The Gospel expands to the people of a kingdom
- TWR provides new ways to join the mission field
- TWR360 -- around the world in an instant
- Changes in Cuba prompt action from Trans World Radio