Nigeria (Biblia) — 4,200,000 Nigerians are infected with HIV.
220,000 of them died last year.
The Reach 4 Life Scripture project is run throughout Africa through a partnership Biblica maintains with Scripture Union. Through their network of staff and volunteers, the Bibles are distributed in public schools as well as private schools. Many times, the schools are predominantly Muslim.
Each Scripture contains a full NIV New Testament with:
• Practical applications that teach teens how to live free from sexual sin
• A section that teaches young people about HIV/Aids and how to live according to God’s standard of purity
• 40 Bible studies contained within the text
• Instructions on how to accept Christ as Savior
• Testimonies from African athletes
• Instructions on how to lead a small group Bible Study
Before each distribution takes place, Scripture Union staff and volunteers are trained. After the distribution, the local workers develop small group Bible studies that lead students through 40 Bible studies and hold them accountable to their behavior.
Please help Biblica get these Scriptures throughout Nigeria. Would your church consider taking an offering for this project? For every $3 raised, one New Testament will be placed in the hands of a Nigerian student.