(Russia)–Among Moscow’s 11-million population, hundreds of evangelical groups gather. But, though there are many Orthdox church buildings, the only evangelical church building in the city was built before the 1917 revolution. Now, another evangelical church building is in the wings. Authorities granted permission to an evangelical group assisted by Christian Aid to construct a church building just outside the city limits. Since that time, the city limits have moved outward, incorporating the site of the new church and its outreach.