Who is Asian Access?
Asian Access is a vibrant community. We are an interdenominational evangelical movement working throughout Asia to identify, develop and release leaders of growing and reproducing churches. We’re focused on training key leaders who will lead the church with vision, character and competence. We are becoming a vibrant community of leaders in twenty countries of Asia, uniting the church, extending the Kingdom, and transforming the cultures of Asia for the glory of God.
We are committed to DEVELOP. MULTIPLY. TRANSFORM.
Asian Access is a vibrant community that develops leaders. Our community is committed to life-long development: continually being developed and developing other leaders. We strive to develop:
- more Christ-like pastors to lead the church with vision, character and competence.
- pastors who are better equipped to lead their congregations in countries where Christians are persecuted.
- leaders who are less likely to drop out of ministry due to burnout or moral failure.
- leaders with the vision to multiply churches that will attract and enfold new believers.
Asian Access is a vibrant community that seeks to multiply. We are committed to reproduction on all levels:
- Personal Multiplication: We are leaders serving leaders.
- Leaders and Disciples: Develop leaders who reproduce themselves in others—leaders who multiply disciples.
- Congregations & Churches: We want to develop leaders who multiply churches that impact their communities, reach new believers, and reproduce new churches.
Asian Access is a vibrant community of people seeking to be transformed and to transform our world. God transforms. But our responsibility is to cooperate with His Spirit, who works in us. We strive to submit to His transforming power personally and corporately. In developing leaders, Asian Access contributes by creating a safe community environment that leads to a transformational process in participants and, in time, their world. Transformation—in a church, a neighborhood, a city, a nation—always begins with transformation in the lives of individuals and then moves outward. Broader change ignites from the transformation of the individual leader, so that’s precisely where A2 focuses its energies.
- Gary Bauman, Asian Access
- Cambodian Christian, Asian Access
- BJP rise to power, Asian Access
- Living Water Center, Bangladesh
- Women in Leadership, Asian Access
- Women in Leadership: Part One, Asian Access
- Joe Handley, Asian Access
- Joseph Handley, Asian Access, October 3, 2014
- Jeff Johnston, Asian Access, October 2, 2014
- Joe Handley, Asian Access
- Japan disaster recovery efforts falter
- Triple disaster anniversary looms
- Nepalese Christians standing strong amidst struggles
- Sri Lanka: believers face trial by fire
- The Church drawing strength from storms
- Changes for the Church in 2017
- Asian Access expands to Philippines
- Thailand: of bombings, change and hope
- The Legacy of the Pals Family
- Worst mass killing in Japan since World War II