We believe that education is an effective catalyst bringing hope to individuals and positive transformation to societies.
We follow our Lord Jesus Christ by engaging with the needs of this world: physical, relational, and spiritual. Our teachers use their skills and contexts to bring light and healing to all: children, adults, leaders, and mission workers alike.
We go. TeachBeyond connects teachers, administrators, RAs, dorm parents, and support staff with exciting educational opportunities around the world!
We train. TeachBeyond equips teachers to reach their full potential as Christian educators.
We partner. TeachBeyond works in over 45 countries with more than 60 organizations such as international schools (K-12), universities, national schools, and school start-ups. We sponsor summer English Camps in numerous countries.
The name TeachBeyond best captures in two simple words our understanding of the Great Commission in Matthew 28, in which Jesus says, “Go and make disciples of all nations…teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you.” The word beyond suggests crossing geographic and cultural boundaries. It also indicates our commitment to teaching beyond one-dimensional, utilitarian forms of education to a comprehensive, holistic form that fosters personal, transformational growth, and enduring social benefit.
Our name reflects both our organizational mission as well as our challenge to Christians to think beyond their current context, to encourage their growth as transformational educators, to inspire them to get involved, and to help them go where God is leading them.
475 TeachBeyond Members serving around the world
161 TeachBeyond associates doing short-term and occasional service
22.8% TeachBeyond members that are not from Canada or the United States
62 Organizations where TeachBeyond members or associates serve
47 Countries where TeachBeyond members or associates serve
- Andre Marotto, Teach Beyond, December 8, 2016
- George Durance, Teach Beyond, October 11, 2016
- George Durance, Teach Beyond, September 16, 2016
- George Durance, Teach Beyond, August 17, 2016
- George Durance, Teach Beyond, June 27, 2016
- George Durance, Teach Beyond, July 18, 2016
- George Durance, Teach Beyond, April 04, 2016
- Serbia: war, recovery, hope
- Kinshasa: an uneasy calm
- UNHCR report shows refugee kids’ school access is failing
- Desire for values-based education grows around the world
- Turkey: the impact of crises on missions
- Brexit: confusion, concern, chaos
- Education: A Bridge out of Poverty
- Education, the Gospel, and an Island ready for change
- TeachBeyond: the Great Commission
- Redemption offers hope following 3-year civil war
PO Box 6248
Phone: (800) 381-0076